Action items are discrete units that can be handled by a single person.
To add action item with meeting.
With Gminutes now you can create an Action Item just by adding the title. It is not mandatory to fill up the complete fields at the time of creating Action items. You can fill in the details later when you have adequate knowledge of all the participants and then you can assign it likewise. You can assign the created Action Items to anyone anytime!
Moreover the fields of Action Items are now editable
- Open assign action item page
- First select Users to assign action items by typing in Assign to: field
All the groups of the meeting space created will appear.
When you will click on any of the group, all its Users will
appear in Users in Group column. You can select any of the
users from any of the group and assign him the desired role.
Once you are done, you will see the name of selected user at the drop down menu of Assigned to.
- Select the user from Assigned to drop down
- Select Status as Open, Pending or Closed
- Set Priority as Low, Normal, High, Urgent or Immediate
- Set Percentage Done from 0% to 100%
- You can set the reminders at intervals from 1 to 6 days
- You can select Start and Due date for the Action Item assigned by you to the particular user.
If you haven’t planned for the date you can check Date to be decided to decide later on.
Click Assign to assign the given role and task to the selected user or Cancel to exit.
You can now edit the details of Action Items.
You can edit the Description and Comments fields. However the Title can not be edited.
You can change the priority, % Done, Start and End Date as well. You can select any group
from drop down menu. Its participants will be automatically visible in Assign to field.
In this way you can assign action items to the people whose group has been selected.
If you are a new user default group selected will be None.
Moreover only super admin, admin, author and only those people
can edit Action item details that are given access by their administrator.
You can access this page through two channels:
- Go to Dashboard. Click on the Title of Action Items. The page will appear infront of you.
- Like wise you can click on Action items -> Action item Listings -> Title of action Items and similar page will appear to edit.