GMinutes Facebook application can be accessed via URL:http://apps.facebook.com/gminutes.
- Create your account
- Create meeting space
- Log meeting minutes for scheduled and unscheduled meetings
- Easily share meeting minutes with your friends
GMinutes Facebook application can be accessed like any other application on Facebook, all you have to do is:
- Log in to Facebook
- Look for GMinutes in Facebook application directory
- Or search "GMinutes" in Facebook search tab
- In search results you will see GMinutes application icon, click on it
- On “Allow Access” form, click on "Allow" button
Once you have clicked on "Allow" button, it will redirect to the registration page
- Enter your email address
- Choose your time zone
- Click on "Check" button
Once you have created your account, the next step is to set up a meeting space.
- Select a name for your meeting space
- Choose a sub-domain
- Click on "Create"
You can invite friends to join your meeting space on GMinutes Facebook application so you can schedule meetings,
share meeting minutes, and assign action items to them.
- To invite your friends click on "Invite Friends"
- Select your friends and send GMinutes Facebook application invitation
You can find a quick link to schedule meeting on top of every page of the application.
- Click on quick link "Schedule Meeting"
- Enter the fields; subject, when, where
- To add the participants, choose the participants from the list
- You can also invite your friends to your meeting, a notification will be sent to them
- Simply select them from the list by writing their names
- Set general reminder to participants before the scheduled date
- Fill in rest of the fields and click Create
You can find a quick link to write minutes on top of every page of the application. You can write minutes for scheduled as well as an unscheduled meeting.
- You can write minutes for:
- Scheduled meetings
- Unscheduled meetings
- Scheduled meetings:
- On the meetings page, click "Write" next to the meeting you want to write minutes for
- The scheduling meeting fields will be already filled
- "Agenda" and "Decisions" of the meeting can also be added
- Click multiple agenda or decisions in multiple lines
- Click the desired saving option
- Unscheduled meetings:
- You can schedule a meeting and write minutes for it in one step
- Click on "Write Minutes" quick link
- Fill out the self-explanatory form
- After writing minutes, save it or send it to meeting participants for approval